Book by telephone +45 75 69 32 10
Welcome to Juelsminde Beach Camping and Hostel
We are located in a cozy East Jutland town right next to the beach and the marina, where there are many activities during the summer. In Juelsminde you will find many good restaurants and there is ample opportunity for a lovely weekend or holiday for people of all ages. We can offer camping in your own caravan, rented caravan, tent cabins or accommodation at the hostel.
Camp managers: Ann-Britt Svendgaard & Jan Mortensen
Nice to know about Juelsminde Beach Camping and Hostel
- A camping pass is required for camping and cabin rentals, it can be purchased from us.
- By cottages and hostels, you can rent bed linen and towels if you do not bring your own.
- Pets are allowed at the campground, they must be aired outside the square.
- The gate is closed between the hours. 22:00 pm. 7.00. There must be peace in the square at 23:00.
- Waste is necessary to sort. Please following the stickers placed on the various containers.
- Setting up the tent or caravan, there must be at least 30 cm to the boundary and three meters between each device.
Openinghours in low season
- Monday – Thursday + Sunday
- 09.00 – 18.00
- Friday – Saturday
09.00 – 19.00
- Lunch closure 12.30 – 14.30 (only Monday – Thursday)
Openinghours i high season
- Every dag 09.00- 20.00, evening closure 18.00 – 19.00
Juelsminde Strand Camping og Vandrerhjem
Rousthøj Allé 1
Tlf.: +45 75 69 32 10
Arrival from pm. 14.00. Check into joint reception for campingground and hostel.
Payment must be made before noon 11:00 on the day of departure. The campsite must be vacated at the latest 12:00, unless otherwise agreed.
A camping pass is required for camping, it can be purchased from us.
Sunday the 13th of March came the first caravanners into the campground and got checked in. Everyone was happy and looked forward to the start of the season.